Our hog casings are processed in three phases,
under full supervision by Teeuwissen:
• The cleaning of the hog casings takes place in gut rooms
all over the world which have HACCP accreditation.
• The selection of the hog casings takes place in our own
selection factories with EU-accreditation and which are in
compliance with all HACCP and BRC regulations.
• The distribution of the hog casings is global, partly via
sister companies and subsidiary companies.
Hog casings of European origin are used for the
production of different kinds of sausages, for example bratwurst,
smoked sausage, dry sausage and fresh sausage.
The calibers that we offer are:
- Cal. 28/30 mm.
- Cal. 30/32 mm.
- Cal. 32/34 mm.
- Cal. 34/36 mm.
- Cal. 36/38 mm.
- Cal. 38/40 mm.
- Cal. 40/42 mm.
- Cal. 42/44 mm.
- Cal. 44/46 mm.
- Cal. 47/+ mm.
Next to our standard production (2 mtr/+, 16strands) we also
produce hog casings with special specifications:
- Long ends = 6 mtr/+, 8 strands
- Extra long ends = 14mtr/+ 6 strands
The hog casings are available in the following compositions:
- Brined (easy-fill)
The hog casings are packed in: